Ready for the Spring with Victoria’s Secret PINK Push-Up Bralette

Hi, guys! I feel so excited, because a couple of days ago, I was working on my biggest campaign to date. VS Pink and Chictopia gave me the opportunity to share with my readers the biggest spring trend of Victoria's Secret PINK Push-up Bralette. This is the bralette of Spring Break! Now with push-up support and eyelash lace it can be worn as a top or as the perfect layering item for spring party looks. 
• Push-Up padding for shape and lift
• Super soft eyelash lace
• Bright spring colors
• Perfect Spring Break Wardrobe (pair it up with a boyfriend tank and denim shorts!) 

In my previous post, I mentioned that VS lingerie is a must-have that every true lady especially needs in her in spring break wardrobe. The Bralette is one of the hottest spring trends. It is always sexy and gives you confidence. Personally, I love bralettes because they are great day-off bra. 

I decided to show you how I styled my royal blue bralette in different ways to give you ideas how to wear it: 
- with a denim romper (that perfectly hides your tummy, if you forget to visit the gym, yet want to be in trend), 
- with flirty skirt and light jacket over it (a light jacket will keep you warm if it's windy weather), 
- with summer shorts (it can be also high-waisted denim shorts, that are on my wish list)
- with your favorite tee (I picked a boyfriend tank from VS Pink).

Let's get the party started! Spring looks to be here finally!


Bralette | VS PINK          Tank top | VS PINK









Comments